Last night was bath night for Emelia. She LOVES her baths and if her skin didn't dry out so much we'd give her a bath every night! I'm still in the process of finding a nice soap and lotion combination that keeps her skin nice and soft and moist.
Anyway, while I got her little tub ready I had John undress her and bring her into the bathroom. When I do that, I usually leave her diaper on and take her diaper off in the bathroom RIGHT before putting her in the water. Well, John decided to take her diaper off in her room and carry her into the bathroom naked. Unfortunately, I didn't have the water yet, so I had him hold her a few minutes while the tub got partially filled.
All of a sudden, he said "Oh Honey! You need to take her!" and he had this hilarious look on his face. I said, "What, did she pee on you?" not really being serious, just joking, and he said "Yeah, she did."
Did I ever laugh my ASS off!! Sure enough, when I took her, there was pee on John's shirt. I laughed and laughed. John didn't appreciate me laughing at him, but after I told him she has peed and pooped on me in the past, he wasn't so mad about it.
Ahhh, the joys of being parents! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment