Friday, January 28, 2011

Emelia is 9 weeks old!

So this is my new blog!  I had one before that was pointless and stupid.... Now I have a bigger purpose in life, my little baby, Emelia Barb!  She was born November 22, 2010 and is the most beautiful and amazing little baby ever!  I will share her birth story on a different day, I just wanted to have a quick post on here before bed.  Plus, my husband is wanting me to help him with a construction project we're doing so I better get off of here and get to helping him.  I promise within the next few days I will recap my daughter's amazing entry into this world, the most amazing experience of my whole life, as well as some of her other tidbits since that perfect day in November!

Right now she is calmly enjoying her baby swing, which she has grown to like more and more!  I will be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment