Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shopping...

Yet another day today of shopping for Emelia and I!  This weather needs to get nice soon before I break the bank!  All we ever have to do is go shopping, so on our days off from work and daycare, that's what we do.  We dropped another $150.00 today and we only got a few things!  Part of that was gas to get to the town we shop at, also!  It's warmer outside today, so let's hope it continues to get warm!

Tonight is a big night in our house!  Emelia is going to get her first taste of food!  We are starting with the rice cereal, which I imagine tastes pretty bland, but this will give her the change to feel food in her mouth and learn what to do with it!  I am excited!

I finally got a memory card for our video camera we got for Christmas, so we are going to do our first run with that tonight taping her first experience with food! :)

Emelia has officially outgrown swaddling!  She has been sick, so to allow her enough space, etc to cough properly, I didn't swaddle her for a couple nights and now she busts out of the swaddle when I do it and she then gets cold, doesn't sleep, and I'm up in the middle of the night!  No we just wear a blanket sleeper and use a blanket!  It's been going well, especially as her cough gets a little better!

I can't wait to break the stroller out and go for a nice long walk up our lightly traveled back road!  I am excited for Emelia to experience the outdoors... think of all the sights and sounds she will be exposed to!  I can't wait to show her that there's a wonderful world outside of the house, daycare, car, and department stores!! :)

Hopefully soon we can go for our walk!  Until then, shopping continues to be our favorite thing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment