For John and I, this has been a magical journey. When we first met, I was baptized, but never any other sacraments and I never went to church as a kid. I never had much religion in my life growing up, but when we started discussing marriage, I realized that I wanted to get married in a church, I wanted God to be a part of our marriage, and I wanted to know more. So I went through adult confirmation before I got married to John and now we have baptized our daughter! It's great!! :) Below is a picture of Emelia in her beautiful baptismal dress with me and John.
In other news, Emelia has surpassed 3 months old! In fact, she will be four months old before we know it! She is growing up so fast! Her newest thing to conquer is grabbing toys, among other things, like everything! Yesterday she grabbed a hold of my hair!! She is doing well, and it's so fun to see her brain working overtime to learn and master her fingers and hands.
Daycare continues to go well. She loves going there and she still is eating from the bottle well. Last weekend was John's first weekend watching Emelia all by himself. He did well, she did well, but he was exceptionally grumpy with me because he had to stay in the house all morning long! He will just have to deal with it.
She is getting better at laughing and giggling, although she hasn't completely mastered those quite yet! Any day now, though!
She doesn't really roll over, although today she was rolling onto her sides! It's fun to watch her learn!
Yesterday, Emelia had her first professional photo session for being 3 months old! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! When I get the CD, I will share some here!
But, I am going to get off of here before she wakes up so I can have a little rest to myself! More soonest!
No comments:
Post a Comment