HALLELUJAH!!
The weather has finally turned the corner into more Spring-like weather! Mother nature actually teased us for a while. We had gorgeous weather, warm temps, sun... it was glorious! THEN, we got really bad storms (so bad, Emelia and I went into the basement to avoid wind and hail) and winter came back for about a week and a half! We even had a couple rounds of snow return! It was a bummer! But, it seems as if it's better now, today has been beautiful, and although a lot of rain is forecast this week, it's supposed to be warmer!
The best part, though, is that I've been able to take Emelia on a few walks! It was wonderful to be able to get outdoors, and even more wonderful to share it with Emelia. She enjoys going outside, there are so many things to look at and experience. She doesn't like the sun and it's brightness, but she's adapting to it! Her favorite thing to look at are the chickens, then the dogs, cat, and the cows. She seems a bit intimidated by the cows, since they're so big, but she doesn't act scared. We tried to play with bubbles one day outside, but she was more interested in watching the dogs.
In the near future, John and I are going to get a swing set for Emelia and set it up. We are going to get one of the nice wooden ones that last and are durable. If she's anything like me, and John, she'll be rough on things, especially outside, so we are going with the best! I can't wait to have it set up! :)
It doesn't look like we'll get much outside time this week, like I said, a lot of rain is forecast. Hopefully by the weekend it's warm and nice. I'd love to take Emelia to a park so she could swing (if they have infant swings) and especially to see all the other children. She LOVES to watch other kids! That's usually what catches her eye in church!
And soon we hope to be able to wear some of the cute summery clothes we have! Dresses, skirts, shorts! I can't wait! And so much to do this summer! Parades, zoos, swimming, fishing! Oh how much fun it will be to share the world with my baby girl! It's all so exciting for me, like I'm living all over again! I couldn't ask for more! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment