Emelia went to bed quickly and early tonight so I thought I'd do a little blog! It's amazing how I look forward to my free time to get on here and share my fun stories!
Recently, Emelia has started imitating and copying the things John and I do. I noticed one day last weekend that after I coughed, Emelia coughed a couple times. I thought it was just mere coincidence! The day after that, we were doing something and we all started laughing and sure enough, Emelia joined in and was laughing along with us!
Yesterday, I had short coughing spell. Next thing I know, Emelia gets this "you-know-what" eating grin and looks at me and does this fake cough right back at me!!! I couldn't believe it! So, just to test her, I did a couple of little fake coughs myself and sure enough, she did her fake cough right back! So now, my little copy-cat has learned that she can do things just like mommy and daddy! She kept doing it over and over last night. Especially after she realized we thought it was hilarious! Then she did even more extravagant coughing! It was adorable!
These are the moments I wish to cherish forever! And I certainly will!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment