Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summertime Fun!

Today Emelia got to go to her first fair!  We had so much fun!  Her favorite things include watching the pigs (and laughing when they oinked) and riding the carousel!  I was super excited to show her the new animals that she's never seen including horses, rabbits, ducks, and pigs.  She wasn't such a big fan of the horses and wasn't too interested in the rabbits.  She did enjoy the pigs, though! Here are some pictures!
We played games at the carnival, "Lucky Duck" it was called!  Emelia LOVED all the colored ducks!!

Emelia won a prize!  A cute little pink butterfly!
We went with my brother Quinton and mom.  The three of us then played the game where you throw darts at balloons.  We won a bunch of prizes, three stuffed animals, two of which have now been added to Emelia's toy pile! :)
Getty-up Horsey!  Emelia and I waiting for the ride to start!  We could've picked a less creepy horse, though! :)

Emelia having a blast on the carousel!  I was enjoying it, too, just because I got to share it with her! :)
When the carousel finally started moving I was happy that Emelia didn't get scared.  On the contrary, she was laughing the whole time!  I kept saying things to her like "Getty-up!" and "Wee!"  She was loving it and never cried or even got a little scared at all!

Of course Quinton and I had to ride the Tilt-a-Whirl!  While we did that, mom and Emelia hung out and played with all our prizes!  It was so much fun and such a great day!  We left after a couple of hours because it was H-O-T!!!  We were all damp with sweat, but it was totally worth it!  Emelia was so super happy the whole time, it was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment