Emelia's transition to her room continues to go well. She has slept in her room every night since Friday night! There was only one night (Sunday night) that we had issues. Emelia woke up at 2am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 4am! I don't know if being in her room was the reason, but it was exhausting! She's a little turd that way sometimes! All she wanted to do was play!
I'm glad things are going well with having Emelia in her own room. I was pretty nervous about it! Monday night was the first night she slept in there before I worked in the morning. I didn't know how she would do when I got up in the morning to get ready, but she didn't even wake at all.
I have been doing good, too, with her being in her "big girl room" as we have been calling it. The baby monitor works well at picking up her breathing and every little noise. It even picks up noise when we are dinking around in the kitchen! It's a relief for me!
And it was NICE this morning that Emelia didn't wake up when John's alarm went off every 9 minutes for an hour! :)
So yet again another hurdle jumped through!! YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment