Well, here's hoping Spring has come to Wisconsin! Enjoy the pic and more to come another day!!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Spring?!
Today it is BEAUTIFUL outside! The temperature is in the lower 50's! Warmest we've seen in a very long time... warmest it's ever been during Emelia's entire life (outside the womb anyway)! I thought it would be fun to take Emelia outside to see everything, but she wasn't too thrilled. For one, she was tired, but she was also absolutely hating her little snow suit deal I had her in. I will post a pic at the end of this post... I dug a hole in the snow and set her in it... she was mad, but it actually turned out to be a cute picture! I sure hope the weather stays this nice out! It's so wonderful to be able to move Emelia from the car without having to carry her car seat, too! She seemed to enjoy it, too, except for the super bright sunlight in her eyes, she didn't care for that too much! John and I didn't even need to wear our coats into church this morning!! It was wonderful! :)
Well, here's hoping Spring has come to Wisconsin! Enjoy the pic and more to come another day!!
Well, here's hoping Spring has come to Wisconsin! Enjoy the pic and more to come another day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment