Friday, February 11, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!!

So I'm playing a little catch up here.... I have to get online by using my cell phone as a modem, and sometimes, I'm just too lazy to take the time to hook it up to my laptop! :)


Emelia's first Super Bowl was last Sunday, February 6th.  How awesome that the Packers were in the big game!  I am a huge, HUGE Packers fan!  And until she can choose otherwise, Emelia will be a Packers fan as well! :)  Here's a picture of her excitement for the game!!
She was in such a good mood, and I think it was because everyone around her was in an equally good mood! :)  For the game, we went to her Great Aunt and Uncle's house where they had a feast of food!  I made a Fruit Pizza special for the day!
It was delicous!


The only time Emelia wasn't happy was the first Packers Touchdown.  I had her sitting on my lap, facing out from me, and I was bouncing her.  The Packers intercepted the ball and ran it back for a touchdown and we all went crazy!  We were shouting and I lifted Emelia up in the air to celebrate and it terrified her! :(  I felt SO BAD!  She started crying uncontrollably, I just hugged her and held her tight to me as I told her over and over that it was ok.  I felt sooooo bad, I almost cried myself!


After that, everyone worked very hard to not shout so loud, and whenever something awesome happened and we were shouting, I made sure Emelia could see me and I smiled big and laughed at her to let her know it was ok.  That worked very well, she never cried out again.


And the Packers are World Champions!  They won the Super Bowl and it was a great night!  We got home and we were TIRED!  I took a few pictures of Emelia before bed.... we were whooped and glad to get to sleep!  Here's another picture!
It was a great day, a lot of fun, and something I will always cherish being able to share with my little girl, even if she doesn't remember it!  We have cute pictures to show her when she is all grown up! :)


GO PACK GO! WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment