I needed a few things this weekend, including bags to store my breast milk in, and didn't go yesterday because of Emelia's TERRIBLE mood. So we went today.
Before shopping, we went to church. Emelia is growing to not like church as much as she used to. She gets stir crazy and doesn't like sitting for so long! She still is pretty good compared to many of the other babies there.
When we got home, we were all a little tired and crabby. Emelia was up at 2 am last night again and the only way to get her back to sleep was for me to lay with her snuggled right into my chest. It was like she was scared I would leave. John and I think she maybe had a nightmare?
So Emelia and I took a nap then afterwards decided to go do our errand running. John offered to come with, so the three off us hopped in the car. It was actually quite nice. The weather was decent and John and I enjoyed chatting in the car. We shopped at a few stores and ate at a restaraunt together. Emelia sat in the high chair the whole time and did great! She wasn't sure what to think of the tapioca pudding, though!!
John insisted on buying Emelia a doll. She has recently taken an interest in dolls and we had discussed her having one. This was something he wanted to do today. We found a cute one at Target and she just loves it!
![]() |
| Emelia playing with her first doll! |
![]() |
| Pretty interested in this "baby" :) |
She's all tucked into bed now and I am on my way there shortly as well! Let's hope the little "Monster" sleeps better tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment