Emelia and I are having a crappy day thanks to our allergies! Both of us are all stuffy, sneezing like crazy, and miserable. Even after our medicine we are still having issues. This is one of the down sides of summer. And unfortunately my daughter had to inherit from me the one thing I prayed she didn't.
She is currently napping in her crib, which is wonderful! It is still a bit of a battle getting her to nap there, but it's getting a little better I think (hope)!! I set the date for July 1st to move to her crib at all times so we'll see if we do that. That is this Friday already. I don't know if I'm ready, but part of me is. It's not like she wakes up in the night a hundred times!
The past couple of days have gone better than the end of last week and the weekend. She has been less crabby, usually only when she's hungry or tired instead of all the time like it was on Saturday. She's back to sleeping at night, too. I'm not sure what was going on, but I'm glad it didn't last.
We have today and tomorrow off and we're just being bums for the most part. I'm scared to go outside where the pollen counts are definitely higher than in our house. We are going to pick up her pictures at JC Penny's later this afternoon. I can't wait to see them, she was so good and cute! :)
Well, she's been asleep for 15 minutes and I am going to zip downstairs quick and start her laundry, which has gotten put off and forgotten the past few days. Hopefully she gets a good nap in! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment