Emelia has been testing me this week for sure! It has been a long one!
Every day seems like a fight with her lately. She has been so crabby at home. Especially on days she had been at daycare. The biggest issue we're having at the moment is that she will NOT take naps! Part of the issue I believe is that we are trying to do naps in her crib. I don't know if it has to do with her being a little scared or intimidated in her room or if she just knows it's bringing her one step closer to not being in ours.
She was also up super early this morning screaming and crying. It was 3:30! Nothing I did helped her and I felt so bad for her. It was obvious she was hurting somewhere, but of course I couldn't figure it out because she can't talk. I think that's the hardest part of this whole situation! I tried tylenol, diaper change, leg exercises (for gas), oragel (for teeth)! Nothing helped and she was so tired! We cuddled, rocked, swayed.... Poor little baby!
It doesn't help things that her nose is so stuffy and runny. When she went to bed last night, she was clear as a bell thanks to Benadryl, but when she woke up she was so stuffed!
Drool is picking up, also, and I think the issue at hand is TEETHING! Ugh, it's awful! But, they say they can have cold signs and symptoms when they are teething. It's hard to say, but I feel so bad for her.
Today we stayed home and vegged out and cuddled. We took a nice long nap, too, which she fought to the bitter end, but we both needed it! She woke up nice and happy afterwards, thankfully! She's eating now, with daddy, and not doing so well so I suppose it's Mommy to the rescue! It's getting close to her bedtime, too.
Hopefully the next post is a bit happier!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment